Our office is not able to book in an appointment with Dr Daoud without a valid GP or specialist referral. Once we have your referral we are able to contact you to organise the next available appointment. Alternatively, you can contact our rooms on 07 3397 8499 to book in the next available appointment.
If it is not possible to attend your appointment, please call the office during our business hours so we can organise an alternative appointment. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
A cancellation fee will be applied if you do not show or cancel within 24 hours of your appointment.
What to bring to your consultation
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance documentation (Medicare Card, Insurance Card etc).
- Veterans Affairs card (if applicable).
- A valid Referral letter from your GP or referring specialist (or ensure that a referral has been sent to us directly).
- All x-rays, scans, pathology or test results relating to your problem.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
- We encourage you to bring along your partner, family or a friend if you wish to do so.